Eric strode towards Susan, as she stood forlorn in the balcony. The moonlight accentuated the perfect curves of her body as it shone through her flower-print nightgown. Eric gently put his arms around her petite waist, “Eric!” she said, as she turned around, mildly surprised. He ran his right hand through her long, dark hair, as his lips moved to meet hers.
“No Eric, we can’t...” she trailed off as Eric gently placed a finger on her lips. No talk was necessary now. He brushed his finger along her lips, down her chin and to her neck. Susan sighed softly.
Their lips met, tongues interlocked, when suddenly Susan pulled back.
“No Eric, we really can’t. I’ve got a cold and you’ll catch it too”
“Don’t worry darling”, he replied charmingly, “I have some strain of the virus myself; perhaps they’ll mate and have babies!”
4 comments:
HIlarious. Much like actual M&B's... laughing...side paining...
I have never read anything more romantic in my entire life. *sniff*
Oooh, Public Health would string you up for this one!!!
the best M&B i have read so far ;-)....
Post a Comment