So, I'm driving to work today, and this bus in front of me has an advertisement, for geysers, I think, or it could be for houses, or perhaps for moths. This was the copy on the ad, you decide.
Apple of you eye
your dream home
eaten by moth like geyser
NO NEVER!
16 comments:
What?
They're trying to appeal to everyone and throw in one of everything apparently!
wowww. i almost dont believe it. do you remember the bus number? I want to ride in it.
Are you sure they left out the commas?
i would like to believe they are trying to sell one of those things. Makes it more fun. But isnt it an ad for a pesticide? or may be its just my subconscious mind playing the trick on me... my wooden floor was eaten up by white ants sometime back.
Yes, because I'm sure if you put all the commas back in, it'll make complete sense. Yaaaaargh.
What and all!
Pls hook me up with said copywriter when you smoke him out of his hole.
[Eww. That sounds obscene.]
Hahaha. Trust you to come up with something like this. You didnt, but still!
@Tom - yes, exactly!
@livewire - that might be a possibility, but still...
@Finny - Apparently there's a similar hoarding at Shiavjinagar, so head there.
@Chamki - It could be an ad for pesticide as well, I wasn't able to figure out what the product was from that copy.
@longblackveil - You wanna be hooked up with this copywriter eh? Perhaps he might be found at Shivajinagar as well.
@Tigress - but still!
@Juggy-B: "At Shivajinagar as well"?
How cryptic. Am intrigued. What means this?
I think it could be an ad for life insurance.
:D
@Longblackveil - see Finny's comment, and my reply.
I'll back bean on this one. I've seen it too! It was right next to Madan's multi cushion restaurant, in first block Koramangala.
oh Yes! i saw this one recently and trust me, it had my brains working overtime for some time!! I mean, what the heck was it supposed to mean?? i'm still figurin it out... and by the way, that wasn't an ad for a geyser/house/ or a moth (for pete's sake)... but an ad for a solar powered water heater (Bah!)
I also saw it!
A day after I read your post.
warning on a wall, next to koshys
"Do not commit nuisance here"
"Bill sticks will be prosecuted."
hmmm, profound thoughts cross my mind.
oh. that one was merely great. this one's a classic. "Failure has its limits. Success doesn't." But BOXER Briefs.
Post a Comment