Beaten Rhyme (or how I took a train ride in the land of death)
Picture print gnostic day Prize gator all the way Canter banter guess book Overhead palatial nook Insect feeder antic boy Auto trotter water-toy Globe globe purple ski Double eagle friend what? Yes, yes, no, no, Okay, go!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i see...a little boy selling plastic toys as a train pulls away from a station?
I may have said this earlier as well, so I am sorry for possibly repeating myself -- the RSS feed of your blog doesn't work. That's the reason I have not visited your blog more often to dot it with insightful and intelligent comments. Not my fault.
4 comments:
i see...a little boy selling plastic toys as a train pulls away from a station?
:) That's a very cool observation. Fits really well. The truth is I just penned down random words that came to my head while I sat in a train.
I may have said this earlier as well, so I am sorry for possibly repeating myself -- the RSS feed of your blog doesn't work. That's the reason I have not visited your blog more often to dot it with insightful and intelligent comments. Not my fault.
Update maadi!!
Post a Comment