Thursday, January 13, 2005

Say Cheese

I have a nice bottle of French white wine which we opened for my parents' anniversary. It's a rather ornate bottle, shaped like an old pitcher or an alabaster. The problem with these classy wine bottles though, is that once you open them you can't re-cork the damn things!

So now we've got the bottle lying there half filled and open, with a long queue of ants waiting to get in, like it's some posh uptown club. I've been watching them for half an hour now. I bet they have bouncers at the opening to prevent bottlenecks (Hey! I feel like making bad puns tonight!) The ants march in and promptly drown, what is it with ants and suicide, or should I say insecticide (Yeah! I know!)

Damn Alcoholic Ants! Atleast they float around happily in the wine before they die, it's almost pitcher perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*dies* fuck man. that was killer.- shruthi

Crouching Tigress said...

Pitcher perfect.. fucking hilarious!

One, two buckle my shoe
three, four,
Fuck I cant count anymore
Gimme sum wine
alcohol ants outta da door

*Drools*, staggerin towards da door(laces are untied darn!)