Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It's Reincarnation Time!

Yeah, so my old avatar link suddenly stopped working, and I decided to switch to a new one! And this one's off our site www.zebediahplush.com (Click on the link and buy our album!), so it shouldn't stop displaying.

Also it's all arty farty!

Oh and also, BUY OUR ALBUM!

6 comments:

Arjun said...

Never knew you were an 'impeccable' keyboard player, as well. Of course, all of us knew you were a metier on the computer-keyboard; never knew it extended to music.

Your band looks great, btw. And the CD art is simply AWESOME! Is your album available in stores, as well? Will definitely buy a copy.

Ostrich said...

Bought my copy from Pecos a couple of days ago. Very nice. Enjai'd... actually enjai-ing

The Pacemaker said...

Go screw a camel you long haired butt muncher. I provided the principal ingredient for your cover and you left my name out.

Jugular Bean said...

@couchpotato - Thankee, and our album is available in some stores, also orderable online. The links are provided on the site.

@Ostrich - Yay

@the pacemaker - when are you gonna forgive us da? Plus we've profusely thanked you on the site!!

Paperslut said...

Hey... I dint know you were from Zebediah Plush. Haven't heard any of your music, but have heard a lot about the band. Are you guys coming to Bombay soon?

LiVEwiRe said...

I thought you were a small rodent. Huh... the things you learn!