General bric-a-brac evolving from my boredom.
Who's in the what now?At least you know yourself. The Oracle would be proud.
Ding Dong and Ditto.I think . . .I once knew a girl called Prudence but that is another story entirely.
I make prudence lack, with a can of extreme decisions
haa..haaaa.
Hey, so cool ya!
I can make decisions with Prudence. But they always end up in cat fights...
Dear Prudence, won't you update your blog..?
Prudence...prudence...prudence... {runs to dictionary}. Oh yeah, I don't have much of that. =)
prudence is having an extreme amount of pru coffee in a small area
you know what i believe chandybass lacks prudence the most. else he wouldn't say most of the jokes he comes up with to the rest of the world. case in point, pru-dense.
hear, hear!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Who's in the what now?
At least you know yourself. The Oracle would be proud.
Ding Dong and Ditto.
I think . . .
I once knew a girl called Prudence but that is another story entirely.
I make prudence lack, with a can of extreme decisions
haa..haaaa.
Hey, so cool ya!
I can make decisions with Prudence. But they always end up in cat fights...
Dear Prudence, won't you update your blog..?
Prudence...prudence...prudence... {runs to dictionary}. Oh yeah, I don't have much of that. =)
prudence is having an extreme amount of pru coffee in a small area
you know what i believe chandybass lacks prudence the most. else he wouldn't say most of the jokes he comes up with to the rest of the world. case in point, pru-dense.
hear, hear!
Post a Comment