Thanks, Bean! You're such a great help. : ) (if you thouhgt the snake looked wussy, you can't even begin to imagine how disastrous the rabbits look) ~shudders~
@fingers - You're welcome, feel free to use the image. The bunny was created in photoshop. Also I didn't mean your snake drawing was wussy, I was just commenting on his character, considering he was afraid of Fred the frog.
11 comments:
Thanks, Bean! You're such a great help.
: )
(if you thouhgt the snake looked wussy, you can't even begin to imagine how disastrous the rabbits look) ~shudders~
By the way, did you make this bunny yourself?!
May I put it up on my blog?
Love the pattern! And the link to the bunnies... I did not know Bean could make bunnies.... excellent!
bunny in the blue. what a view. its mind altering.
@fingers - You're welcome, feel free to use the image. The bunny was created in photoshop. Also I didn't mean your snake drawing was wussy, I was just commenting on his character, considering he was afraid of Fred the frog.
@livewire - Thank you, my dear.
@Finny - Like LSD??
Love the bunny. Is it my eyes, or does your bunny really have a trunk or something that looks like that? ;)
aye, so nice ya! i'm artistically challenged, so not going to say anything derogatory about the bunnnnnyyy! :P
Ohhh nice!
Its like those cool illusions. I can see a bunny..I can see a frock..I can see a woman with really large feet.
Young man, if I ever catch you sneaking into my bedroom again and taking photos of me in my jim jams I will get vey cross!
Wow!
Hello, there!
This is from my favourite childhood book. Thought you might like it!
http://home.freeuk.com/russica2/books/den/15.html
Post a Comment