This morning I thought perhaps it's time I started posting about more serious, and relevant political issues that affect all of us. But then I realised I'm not that way inclined. It would be like taking medication unsupervised, which is fun, but it's still not all that it's supposed to be. Instead I'll just speak to Chief Raincloud. It's a great excuse to get to see his daughter Golden Dawn. Yes, it's Thursday, and when Injuns meet a certain prog guitarist they say "How Howe"
9 comments:
These Injuns are beddy naative I say, chile..
live and let live huh? as ever...
I met a quarter-Navajo, quarter-Aboriginal person once. Unlikely combination?
I just head straight for the peyote...it is in the pain relief aisle of the drugstore.
er...um... this is to tell you that i've left a comment for Abu's story, with a question. hope to hear fromy ou soon!
@avalonian - watcha beddy saying, laat aaf puhltikl clout you think you have eh?
@elf - I know it is! :D
@chandybass - as ever
@Tom - Hmmm, it is. What was the remaining half.
@anti - You get peyote at your drugstore?? Gosh I must visit!
@Fingers - seen and replied on your blog!
'puhltikl' ? har har (har har)!
shall let you know if i am using the story. thank you.
a horribly detailed script demanded the wussy snake.
As promised on Babushkas and Anadems.
..
HAha..not big on Intellectual property? Makes u sound kinda dumb Bean :P ...(*read like Bill or Ted*) "Erm, dude..have you like, scene my Intellectual Property thingamummy? I think i lost it..." :)..as always, no offence meant. And as Fingers pointed out, the story does read like a cool script!
(And did i tell you, I feel rather rude to reply to ur post in someone else's blog, so i'll paste it on Pitchers..)
YES!!!! They most certainly do...
Post a Comment