"No lunch?
"Why you no speak?
"Is some thing the matter?
"Ahhh, I know, its because I didn't call you last night isn't it?
"You don't skip lunch over such a trivial thing like that.
"Oh come now, don't be like so.
"I say, aren't you the stubborn one.
"Ehh thu, after waiting for 2 minutes and no reply I have come to realise that you have gone for lunch already and you have not turned your status to 'Away'. For this you will pay, you will be forced to write 350 test cases within a span of half an hour from scratch
"Then when you don't finish we will come and pick you up like a feather and throw you into the pulpit of the devil incarnate
"And then your tongue will burn, and you will thirst for the cooling effect of St. Finger's peter, but he will not help you, because you will have faced the wrath of the Lord almighty and you will have learned that the path of the rightheous man without doubt is to go for lunch and put your status as 'Away' while you are at it.
"Therefore in the name of the lager, the bun and the holy roast, may you be damned to spite vermin for the rest of your life and nothing more.
"Man! I'm good!"
http://jinwin83.blogspot.com
7 comments:
You still have this chat transcript with you?
S'coool, you're not a tombstone after all.
Wasssssup dawg!
And don't worry, I still love you da. :-)
Aww..Jinwin and Bean have left the Infy building.*sigh*
what's a test case???
Jinwin and jeetu... Never thought they were each other's type. But I guess you live and learn
@Ridhi - a test case is sorta like a mental case, just unconfirmed.
@RTP - yup.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »
Post a Comment