Myopic politicians! Idiots who stifle the development and growth of infrastructure in this country because they don’t stand to gain immediate benefits from projects. Over here the opposition takes their title too literally, and joyously opposes anything the ruling party has to say; and the ruling party would do the same if the roles were reversed. Eons get wasted in political mudslinging and brainless banter and everyone trying to make a quick buck out of everything, and nothing happens in the end. Example: The Bangalore Mysore Infrastructure Corridor Project, proposed in 1985 and it still hasn’t been started.
“Government must act fast” – Dharam Singh. WHAT? Dharam bleedin Singh thinks the government has to act fast? Bitch, you were Chief Minister for two years and nothing happened in this state! Dharam Singh oughta go on a fast so that his mouth is not obscured by his quadruple chin!
Thats right, I think I'll smack myself for being an ugly cow!
And speaking of fasts, Narendra Modi goes on a 51 hour fast? You stupid son-of-a-cunt! Medha Patkar fasted for 17 days demanding that the government rehabilitate the people displaced by the Narmada Dam Project. And now this arse, who has done nothing but spoil the name of Hinduism, decides to do a fast fast for counter human rights purposes? Stupid Bumfuck!
Oh, Medha Patkar thinks she's cool cause she can fast for so many days? I'll fast for 51 hours, that's like one whole hour more than 50 hours!
Meddling neighbours! Take the damned logs out of your eyes, I tell you!
“The woes of the couple began when Mohammad had a quarrel with Nizama and went to drown his anger with local brew. He had no recollection of what he said, but the villagers insisted he uttered triple talaq and forced him to get a fatwa from a mufti. Two months later, the husband got a fatwa from a mufti saying a talaq in an inebriated condition would not amount to divorce. But the villagers were no convinced and chose another mufti, who gave a contrary talaq.” WTF!!! Mind your own god-damned business, pesky idiots! Get a life, fuckin fly paper humpers!
Shilpa Shetty taken to court over obscene photographs in a Tamil tabloid? Yes, I know she’s ugly and it’d be offensive to publish pictures of her scantily clad, but have you seen Tamil porn? Stupid bastards! If anyone has to be taken to court it should be the tabloid for lack of sensibility shouldn’t it? What is with us and our need to cover up sex? Everyone knows we have sex, we’ve got the second largest population in the fuckin world you bozos!!! It’s this horrible, fastidious attitude that causes a repressed society and an ever increasing number of sexual crimes!

It's not possible, I can't possibly be sexy!
Stupid news media! What is with the Times of India’s choice of front-page articles? What is with these metro supplements? What is with NDTV’s excessive love for the world of glamour? I know you’ll are prostrating before a gossip craving public but enough already! “Ash has fall during shoot, suffers bruises”. How in god’s name does that warrant front-page coverage? There are loads of people dying around the world you fuckin, incompetent nincompoops!

See, my clothes got all torn when I fell, you can almost see the bruise on my right nipple
DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
BLEARGH!!
I just needed to rant! Thank you, good night!
21 comments:
I feel your angst...not innapropriately, btw.
Where did you get that Aishwarya pics? What a scoop...
But anyway, nice ranting! Even I feel something like that many times but never was able to express it.
Angst all the way. I did laugh a lot though.
Nyahahahha! Good to have you back, Sir Bean.
Rant away.
lol. yeah, we are a fucked up nation.
what ashwariya picture? i see no picture i see fortune city domain names and image hosted by tripod! Is my computer that fucked up?
Couldn't agree more with you here, Mr. Bean.
Times of India, front page, interview with Shahid Kapoor.
That's bad enough as it is, but it gets worse.
Shahid : "I come from a very ordinary middle-class background. There were times when I couldn't even afford petrol for my car."
A fifty one hour fast? Are you kidding me?! Well, I'm glad they have you there to keep their asses in line! ;)
Juggs - you're my hero. I had no idea you had opinions like these.
reminds me of a psalm, or was it Job?... what's next in the biblical pantheon Bean?
haha..the Bible by Bean :0
Yea man, Bean..i can;t see the last 2 pics..some error?
accentuating the "Times of India" Bozohood here's a link you should visit.. http://forwarders.blogspot.com/2005/05/caustic-reality-or-bland-illusions.html
Yes, for some odd reason the last two photos randomly play up, probably cause they're direct links to online images.
Anyways I'm too lazy to upload em to blogger and all, so if you wanna ogle at Ash, please copy paste the url in your browser.
Got me all charged up to rant as well...
What an extensive and well-phrased torrent of vitriol.
Oh my! I want a PHD!!!!
My God, a pedantic Bean is too much to handle. Stay away from that Phd.
really nice! the rotten attitude is too deep-rooted, I fear... and it appears insurmountable at times. oh, and congrats on quitting :-)
umm.. this is some recycled bashing heard over and across blogs alike.. but, hey! who cares? bring on some more.. ;)
and did u guys watch that bledi Pepsi TV ad? WTF? I tell ya, that was the last straw on the insult being heaped on us, the intelligent indian consumer! I m serious. c'mon!
The who?
'Everyone knows we have sex, we’ve got the second largest population in the fuckin world you bozos!!!'
That's what.
Post a Comment