Dear Sir,
Hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to turn off the AC, or at least change the settings from polar to normal.
Yours truly,
The guy in the next cubicle.
Dear Sir,
Perhaps our failing postal system may have, by oversight, not delivered my previous letter to you, in which case I would be eternally indebted to you if you might lower the AC by say a notch or ten, so that those sitting around you may be saved from an icy grave.
Sincerely,
The guy in the next cubicle.
Dear Sir,
The reason I am writing this letter in pencil is because the ink in my pen is now completely frozen. This situation, I believe, might be remedied if we turned off the Air Conditioning, which is set to sub-zero. You might notice the anomalies in our office environment, like the harp seals and the penguins, which could possibly be due to these freezing temperatures.
Thank you for your co-operation,
Your colleague who is suffering from hypothermia.
Dear Sir,
Perhaps your unmarried father copulating with a polar bear was the reason you require such abnormal temperatures, but perhaps in the interest of your future you might want to reset the environment here, especially considering the fact that I have now acquired an ice pick and am quite well-versed at using it.
Kind regards,
Your agitated cubicle neighbour.
Dear Sir,
Hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to reduce the temperature on the AC, it's really humid and the pygmies are starting to annoy me. It would be best to comply ASAP, unlike the last employee who was unduly ‘terminated’
Yours truly,
The guy in the next cubicle.
13 comments:
He He He...
I guess the correspondence in Infosys is similar to this :)
Fucking hilarious. Take a bow, man.
jitu, you're a fucking genius!
Can I scoop out the funnies from your cerebrum? You are killer friend.
Props to JP and my cubicle neighbour for the inspiration! Jp messaged me this morning "Dear Sir", and it got me thinking...
Keep up your humor and save us all from drudgery.
Thank you
Jitu...screw your IT job man...start writing!!!
Hehe knowing the feeling of sitting in under of the AC vent, I can sympathize!
Great stuff, man!
LOL!!!!
22222222222222 gud .....
Holy crap!!! This IS tooo phunnny maan!!
This one really had me on the floor, laughing to the utter amusement of my colleagues! reminds me of the TIMES NOW Ad.. slightly altered - "when was the last time a blog had this effect on you?"
Post a Comment