An electric nun's habit would be rather shocking, or so say the Beagle Baggle Bible Thumpers. Their constant professing of faith is a minor irritant, however with the right mix of pesticide and whiskey one can make merry for three nights without break.
My aunt underwent a sex change yesterday. She's now part of the Association of Avuncular Gentleman. Yoko Ono is their president, at least that's what he says.
It's not too often that you hear pigeons gurgling from inside the raptors, then again it's not too often that raptors eat pigeons.
We partied all night for the last three nights, in part due to the pesticide and whiskey, but also because the raptors are such avid dancers, and they also like Yoko Ono (well grilled). My uncle and two aunts (which were previously uncles who underwent sex change operations) decided, quite poignantly, that it would be indeed sad if I joined a monastery. I, however, choose the rustic life.
Pay me well and I shall not know what this madness need be ascribed to.
1 comment:
Hehe this was peculiarly funny. Short but to the point. ;-)
(Now where's that whiskey...)
Post a Comment