Sunday, July 10, 2005

Commentary on the Departure of an Anglophile

The original scoutmaster has left the building.
Eclectic.
Wood chitty grub, wood shitting grub, woochitty grub, witchetty grub? Leave it to the Golden Fafa.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
Jesus Christ?
Esoteric collector of journals, scraps and other documents pertaining to memory.
We glossed over music, magazine, women, book, and walked with the upper echelons of faith.
Obnoxious. Romantic sop!
Striving for perfection within the boundaries of complacency.
“Watcha beddy saying, chile. That Winston’s baay, lotsah puhlitcal clout, ‘eel beddy colt you, chile”
Nelson Mandela song plus Deep Purple plus Kannada text book plus graduation produces lachrymose condition.
(laughter)
The best way to remember anything is in Chronological order, and the same goes for the Rolling Stones.
Jack Daniels and the dipsomaniacal challenge.
Malluland drive calling Communist, Marxist.
Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
In the throes of Bibliophilic passion, our hero did fall…
Watership Down, The Silmarillion, Candy is Dandy, Foundation and Empire, Mother.
The Empire strikes back? Princess Leia.
Tear jerker of the rightwing Christian fanatics!



Bah!

10 comments:

Arjun said...

Bah! What was THAT?

Tom Meade said...

I won't pretend I got it, but I liked it.

Jugular Bean said...

Relax folks, I don't think there are too many people who'll get this!

Don't worry next post onwards will be highly comprehensible!

LiVEwiRe said...

No idea... but it was fun! Hey, I'm easy going; I don't need a full understanding of anything! =)

Anonymous said...

Wood chitty grub, wood shitting grub, woochitty grub, witchetty grub..

LOL!

especially when you think about remembering it in chronological order

The Pacemaker said...

500 bucks says you were stoned as a biblical whore when you posted this worthless eccentric and highly eclectic piece of prose.

Firefoxcub said...

yeah jug i guess i aint one a those few!!!
and whts ZOSO doing at the bottom? is this like pagan tribute to all things led zep?

Russell CJ Duffy said...

still pretty. still vacant. still don't care but sooooooo loved this. anglophile?

Jugular Bean said...

@Aisha - it's more like a tribute to one of my closest friends!

Firefoxcub said...

v-oh. like that aa? good. good.
now get down to some writing we can ALL appreciate, will ya? ;)