Well so I decided to download Feed Reader 2.90 , so now I can keep meself well updated with everyone's blogs, without having to check everyday! I suggest this to those of you'll who check a large number of blogs. The only problem with feedreader is that you have to double click the post name to get a webpage view, otherwise it has a rather shitty view!
yes, newfeeds r the in thing now...well, sort of...wht with RSS and ATOM specs making it richer...MS is trying to embed it in their IE7..but who the fuck cares abt MS??? rotten crooks, making money off others inventions..oh well...
Mr. Elf, I'm sorry. I just found out that your a Ms., possibly a Mrs., but either way, the gender error is regretted. I still second your point though. Cheers!
You know, i've thought about doing that but for me, having to go to each manually keeps it at a managable level for me. If you don't hear from me in a while, I'm buried under blogs. Send help.
15 comments:
Oh C'mon, post something more.
I have been using Feeddemon for quite some time now. Mine is 1.11 and works great.
I dont see my listing in the feeder..WTF!
Snazzy. I wish I were motivated enough to actually need such a thing.
That's enlightening!
I second Mr. Elf
i didnt know these thngs existed. hmm. maybe they're right- i do live on another planet....
way cool...perhaps i should look into that myself...
yes, newfeeds r the in thing now...well, sort of...wht with RSS and ATOM specs making it richer...MS is trying to embed it in their IE7..but who the fuck cares abt MS??? rotten crooks, making money off others inventions..oh well...
Mr. Elf, I'm sorry. I just found out that your a Ms., possibly a Mrs., but either way, the gender error is regretted. I still second your point though. Cheers!
You know, i've thought about doing that but for me, having to go to each manually keeps it at a managable level for me. If you don't hear from me in a while, I'm buried under blogs. Send help.
I concur and double concur with Livewire. Help!
I've got a Readfeeder!
Why don't you post something new, buddy? :)
Post a Comment