Herhooters, sherooters,
Cumberly road.
I'm back from the war
And they've broken the door!
Tis rainy in spainy,
The wall is amoss.
A few coats of paint,
Is that too much to ask?
All musty and dusty,
The floor is unkempt.
The doorbell is missing
The place is exempt.
To spawn on the lawn
Is possible no more,
Cause someone built pavement
Where grass used to grow.
And so small is the wall,
A bother to no one.
Yet they have broke it,
Left no stone upon stone.
Herhooters, sherooters
Cumberly road.
I'm back from the war
And my house is no more.
In response to a 15 minute challenge on JPs blog. Gleefully awaits picturepostcardtissue.

6 comments:
To spawn on the lawn
Is possible no more,
Cause someone built pavement
Where grass used to grow.
Aw man. I'm in hysterics!
hahahha! +305472305627610367340967134671467
well..insightful more than funny i thought, but as always, funny too
True, I didn't mean it to be directly funny. One must empathise with poor Jimmy Dawson, who fought for England in the Boer war.
I'll take the points, nonetheless.
:)
Quite nicely done. Feels very Dr. Seussy
Post a Comment