Friday, August 12, 2005

Sow the seed!

It's been a while since a post! The thing is, my fertile imagination lies dormant! I need to spew some creative jizz on it! So I'm gonna take a short vacation this weekend! Yay!

6 comments:

LiVEwiRe said...

That's it. I'm coming over to Dixieland to beat your ass. I h-a-t-e the word jizz......ack! But before I kick your ass, maybe you can get a certain band you have connections with to do a song for me? =)

Ritesh Nadhani said...

Where you going?

Anonymous said...

vacation? ah. bliss. dream a little dream for me, jug...

Tom Meade said...

I don't care what you do, as long as you never use that metaphor again.

Anorion said...

hmmm... vacation eh? three days holiday, and I am feeling like I am in a vacation...
Hope you get jizzed plenty.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

enjoy the holiday but remember to dance back to dixieland with some more of the red blooded jizz stuff. jizz jizz jizz jizz. there, i've done it. jizzed all over the world and its wife.