Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Grin and Bear it!

8 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

now that i would like to see!!!

Firefoxcub said...

is the bear smokin a j?

Crouching Tigress said...

Oh brilliant!

Ostrich said...

Gary Larsonesque. I've always wanted to make a panel for the following:-

1. Hamsterdam- Business suited hamster staring at big windows with Hamsteresses in Leather Bras and Rubber shorts.
2. Belle of the Ball- definitely playboy material :)
3. The poultrygeist- The spooky chicken in the closet that flings eggs at you as you open it.

Never get around to the drawings. Why don't you? Make me Proud!

Jugular Bean said...

@Ostrich - Outsourcing of cartooning, eh? Well the third idea has already been done by Larson!

Tartrazina said...

sooper! time for some-mores please!!!

Ostrich said...

Really? I had no idea. Must have settled into the bottom drawer of my head. Damn!!!

You're taller in person :)

The Wandering Hermit said...

reminds me of a T- Shirt I have (YOGI BARE) which shows a naked sadhu

cheers
z