The damn pitcher needs a refill! There are some ideas at the bottom, but I'll need some stones of inspiration to get them to surface. And a crow, someone give me a damn crow. A crow I tell you!
a black crow grew sullen wings on the tip of the skies horizon. a cold, cruel beak below a savage eye that observed the humans below as though they were specimens on a glass slide.
10 comments:
Hey dude...
How do you add pictures in Blogger? You can mail me the steps to do that as I dont feel like researching for the same.
And yeah - allow "Anonymous Posting"
*gives you a crow*
ICE CREAM FOR CROW ANYONE?
a black crow grew sullen wings on the tip of the skies horizon. a cold, cruel beak below a savage eye that observed the humans below as though they were specimens on a glass slide.
Hye the term 'refill the picther' sounds familiar..:)
Fret not, it will come to you. Simply afterlaugh, and all shall be made aright..:)
stoned for inspiration should do the trick. as for the crow, fly high.
Man, those few lines have so many levels! Are you sure you didnt cut those lovely locks? Maybe you had it all in that, like some cool demons.
Take a bloody crow. I daresay I have too many.
You guys are too kind.
Stone the crow.
*Caw* you can trust some people only as far as you can crow them :)
Post a Comment