“Everything is vanity, life is like chasing after the wind.” – King Solomon
For aeons man has questioned his purpose, his need to exist, the rational behind life. Unfortunately, a sufficiently pleasant yet universally confirmable answer is yet unknown and from our limited experience we can surmise: everything is nothing.
Thus, when existence is meaningless and purpose is pointless, the pointing systems are in place to give value to the isness of an entity, tangible or otherwise. The base principle being, the point giver awards points to the point receiver in a mutual act of observation of the other’s existence.
The value attached to the points is instantaneous and based on the unquestionable judiciousness of the point giver in the moment. The transfer of points acts as a validation of the existence of the two entities involved in the process. Thus it can be deemed as a personal expression of acknowledgement between two entities.
Points can be given a weightage when they are being distributed, especially among a group, this being to express the greater delight that the receiver’s act has brought to the giver in a momentary comparison to everything else. However this weightage is solely momentary and may vary based on a large number of external factors, the final baseline being that the point transfer has occurred, since the value of the points is infinite within the instant of reception.
Thus we can see that the accrual of points is meaningless for they have no cumulative value, each point being infinite within itself, and the instantaneous measure place on the points is only an expression of the value of the moment as seen by the giver to the receiver.
Finally, as is every other system to man, we find the pointing system is inconsequential in death, but purposeful in life. Points act as a catalyst towards a continued survival. They are mutual expressions of appreciation and affirmation of the essence of being. And if I think, therefore I am, then, I give you points, therefore we are.
11 comments:
*Big grin*
my momma told me its rude to point :)
A few good points, but in the end unltimately-pointless.
Yes, everyone's allowed to have a field day with the puns!
If we are surmising that everything = nothing, for it to be a proper equation, does it also mean that nothing = everything? Hmmm.
Nice, nice nice....
I have so many thoughts like that in my brain but dont have the words to put it down!
Lol..its not like I got the point but I do enjoy pointed laughter. Did I forget to mention that this post was rather nicely pointy?
+10
A point i have been wondering about, and i hope u can clarify mr. Bean: Are negative points possible?
Well, negative points are possible, if you believe so.
Of course if you give me negative points, that would just rip apart the fabric of the space time continuum, wiping everything that ever existed out of existence!
I smell Scottish chocolates in the Land of the Blind...
Post a Comment