Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged Like an Animal in a Research Program

So, Fingers of Babushkas and Anadems fame tagged me. Apparently I'm supposed to write 8 things I'd like in an ideal partner. I'm doubting I'd ever have an ideal partner but here goes.

1. She should be quirky, and have all these little fascinating anomalies of character.
2. She should be smart and able to think for herself
3. She should have a sense of humour and it would be great if she got little subculture related jokes
4. She should dress impeccably different, not like every other woman on the road.
5. Her interests should span across a vast number of fields, not necessarily the same ones of mine. If she knew about stuff I didn't that would be awesome!
6. Not in the least bit conservative.
7. Listen to a fair amount of interesting music, again not necessarily the same genres I listen to, but she shouldn't listen to something just cause everyone else does.
8. Arrrgh....couldn't we just stop with 7? Oh, yeah, she's gotta be hot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Foine.

Chamki said...

hey! seems like me!
hee hee
ok
was getting bored
will not do this again.
never.

i like the criteria though
says a lot about you

Shilo Shiv Suleman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

mirror me this mirror me that

- anonymous and slightly drunken jamoon eater :|