General bric-a-brac evolving from my boredom.
WHat the hell is that about Bean? Explain yourself. Are u in cahoots with Gigpad trolls?..
No, I'm not! But Reexa is!
You're far more hilarious in this persona.
How queer...
Most definitely funny. Queer as well. In more than one way :p
Jitu...Oh that name kinda rings a bell. Ummm...oh no!
I resent that! I am not queer!!! I have a calendar with pictures of naked ladies on them...at home!
Lol... the calendar... that's the true test. You pass. =)
u sure ur dad won't find the calendar man? ;) It's been know to happen, hiim being a pokemon and all...haha
what funs!what larks!you are a mad.[i find i am putting up this brief, succinct and very useful comment on various blogs i have visited in the recent past.]
OMG!!! 1337!!!1337!!!1337!!!1337!!!
shit on a bike.does this mean more madness to come in strange ways?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
WHat the hell is that about Bean? Explain yourself. Are u in cahoots with Gigpad trolls?..
No, I'm not! But Reexa is!
You're far more hilarious in this persona.
How queer...
Most definitely funny. Queer as well. In more than one way :p
Jitu...Oh that name kinda rings a bell. Ummm...oh no!
I resent that! I am not queer!!! I have a calendar with pictures of naked ladies on them...at home!
Lol... the calendar... that's the true test. You pass. =)
u sure ur dad won't find the calendar man? ;) It's been know to happen, hiim being a pokemon and all...haha
what funs!
what larks!
you are a mad.
[i find i am putting up this brief, succinct and very useful comment on various blogs i have visited in the recent past.]
OMG!!! 1337!!!1337!!!1337!!!1337!!!
shit on a bike.does this mean more madness to come in strange ways?
Post a Comment